Monday, March 13, 2006

Carlos Beltran poses with a Conde

As you may already be aware, Carlos Beltran is my favorite player. It may be that we play the same position, even though he is in the majors and I am a retired softball player. It may be that he patrols center field for the best team in baseball, yes the Mets, and if you scroll down you will see my favorite picture of me posing in center field at Shea Stadium. It may be that people have told me, yes even strangers, that I look like him.

But one thing that I can say is that I am not the Conde that is posing with him in the picture below, I owe that honor to my big brother Ralphy. It so happens that Ralphy's wife, my sister-in-law, is good friends with Carlos Beltran's wife, so apparently, they met recently at a function in Puerto Rico, and they sent me this nice picture.


Carlos Beltran and Ralphy Conde

No comments: